ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

Sreesanth replaces Praveen Kumar in World Cup squad

Indian selectors played a gamble by selecting pace bowler Praveen Kumar in the world cup squad. However the gamble didn’t turn up well and the bowler has been ruled out of the upcoming World Cup with just 10 days left for the tournament to begin. He is now replaced by S. Sreesanth.


This is a golden chance for Sreesanth which came from nowhere, perhaps this can make him perform 200% now. But I am still in doubt if he will make his way in the playing 11 in the knock out matches if he fails to do extraordinarily well in the group stages.


"Honestly speaking, I play with a lot of passion and people misunderstand my passion for aggression. I will play with passion and try to win for my country," he told CNN-IBN channel on Tuesday.

No comments: