ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

Does MS Dhoni follows my ICC Cricket Blog

Yes, question arise from the fact that in my previous post titled "World Cup India Vs Ireland Match Live Score Updates" I just posted that I want to see India chase against Ireland and same thing happened today. Indian captain M S Dhoni won the toss and elected to bowl first. He said he expected the track to be more helpful to bowlers inthe noon than in the evening. I am not sure if this is true but I am sure that Irelands successful chase of 300+ socre against England might have some influence on Dhoni's decision to bowl first.

In the mean while England bowlers failed to cause any early blows to south African batting line up. Though South Africa had a slow start as they score just 38 runs in 9 overs but keepoin in view thy don't have a hug target to achieve this will not bother the captain, coach or the team.

No comments: