ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

Famous Cricket Quotes - Best Quotes about Cricket

The best thing about any match you watch is the pre game show, match commentary and post match ceremony. In all the case the experts, players sometimes use some very attractive quotes that I'd like share with you in this post. I've compiled these from a different match ceremonies, live match commentaries and players and ex-cricketers interviews etc. Kindly take a look and share your feedback

Famous Cricket Quotes:

  • In my playing days the ice was kept for the beers. 
    - Michael Holding (Talking about ice bags etc being used for fitness etc)
  • Whenever we have played with four fast bowlers, two things happen. One the captain gets banned, two we lose.
    - MS Dhoni on incapability of use 4 seamers abroad
  • I never heard his name and early morning my nephew told me about his feat, and I sort of said the first news of 2014 is of my record being broken.
    - When Sahid Afrdidis record by broken by Corey Anderson on 1-Jan-2014.
  •   We didn't have anti-perspirants back then.
    - Little Master Sunil Gavaskar about Indian team hurdle and why it wasn't there during his playing days. 
  •  I'll also be working on my high five technique next training session in Jaipur!
    - James Faulkner  by tweet. In the previous game he poked the eye of team mate Brad Haddin while celebrating a wicket. 
  • I don't think he is worried about his game; he's more worried about golf and practices more golf than cricket. 
    - This is Indian batsmen Virendar Sehwag has to say about his IPL (2014) teammate Glen Maxwell. Both these players represents Kings XI Punjab team in the season 7 of IPL and Maxwell was among the top contenders for Orange cap.
  • If you try to hit a six I will hit you on the bum.
    - All the cricket fans know that Virendar Sehwag was the first Indian cricketer to hit a triple century. This match was played against Pakistan at Multan. These words were spoken by Sachin Tendulkar to Sehwag to stop him from trying to hit a six and lose the opportunity to score a triple century. Sehwag didn't hit six but then he was playing in 290s he told Sachin if spinner will come I'll hit him for six. At the score of 294 he hit a six and reached 300. 
  • There is a difference between batting well and scoring runs.  - by Vinay Kumar (Me) - Read my other quotes
  • I had played about 30 one-dayers before my Test debut. Everyone was saying that I was a very good one-day player but my technique was not that great so I could not play Test cricket. I was waiting for the chance to prove everybody wrong. I scored a hundred in my debut Test against South Africa, batting at No.6, so that was the message I sent to my critics. I was always convinced I had the technique for Test cricket. - Virendar Sehwag about this test debut and his attaching batting technique being fit for playing test matches. Remeber that Virendar Sehwag is the only test player from India to have scored 300 runs twice. 
  • I always wanted my name to be cleared before my daughter Googles my name. - Sreesanth, Banned Indian fast bowler for his alleged role in spot fixing. 
  • I think I will make a bad coach - Sri Lankan batsmen K Sangakara when aksed about his post retirement plans.
     

This page is being updated regularly so please make sure to visit later. You can bookmark the page by pressing ctrl+d keys as well for your ease.



No comments: