ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

Live IPL Matches - Mumbai Indians Rocks

Well Mumbai Indians team rocks, I was expetcing a good show from the team I was suppoting from the day IPL T 20 came into existence (refer: IPL) They have till now lost only match and leading the points table with 12 points no other team has got more than 8 point yet. Now I odnt bother about how the team will perform they have already won my heart.

I am sure the Mumbai Indian team will qualify for the ICC Champions leauge twenty twenty.

Todays matches in IPL T 20:
Chennai v Bangalore at Chennai Mar 31 (16:00 local, 10:30 GMT)
Delhi v Rajasthan at Delhi Mar 31 (20:00 local, 14:30 GMT)
For Delhi and Rajasthan win will be very helpful to carry on the momentum and secure the place for semis.

No comments: